Wednesday, May 18, 2011

songs

sometimes my itunes gets stuck on one song.  this is not a natural occurrence, something that my itunes does all on its own.  nor is it a technological glitch.  it gets stuck on one song because i make it get stuck on one song.  sometimes, even though that song is embedded deep within the expanses of a playlist, that one song is the only song that will do.

right now, this is that one song:


it's hard to say what determines which song will be the chosen song.  this was my last repeater:


and this was the one before that:


many say that the eyes are the windows into a person's soul.  and i don't disagree with that.  music is the front door, the hallway, the kitchen, the bedroom, and even some secret passageways.  if you can get your hands on someone's music, you have their answers right there for your inspection.  you might not know exactly how to put it all together, but i believe that people's songs can tell you almost everything you need to know about a body.  


1 comment:

  1. Your repeater songs are great. This is what I've been listening to over and over again for the past couple weeks:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDKgLOa3Jw8

    What does is it mean about me?
    I think I'd rather not know.

    ReplyDelete