Friday, July 20, 2012

baby, cuz i'm a spy

do you think i could use my legal training to become a spy?  (based on my results, i'd say i'm a natural.)

do you think it has made me sneakier, more clandestine?


Espionage or spying involves a government or individual obtaining information that is considered secret or confidential without the permission of the holder of the information. Espionage is inherently clandestine, as it is taken for granted that it is unwelcome and, in many cases illegal and punishable by law. It is a subset of intelligence gathering—which otherwise may be conducted from public sources and using perfectly legal and ethical means.


how about better dressed/accessorized?





has it given me a better theme song?


has the socratic method taught me to be more charming, nervy, and quicker on my feet?

finding legal jobs in the current economical climate is more difficult than ever.  so, i'm just trying to stay aware of all my options.


1 comment:

  1. You are pretty sneaky. So I think this is a strong possibility. Also, I love your posts...this one especially.

    ReplyDelete