Tuesday, February 26, 2013

weighing in

i have never been a bachelor fan.  but somehow, this year, i got sucked in.  let's be honest, though.  it was only a matter of time.  i drink obscene amounts of diet coke.  i love us weekly.  i've read all four twilight books.  really, considering my resume, it's amazing i've held out this long.

so, the time has come, and i have fallen...for catherine giudici.



she's cool.  cooler than sean.  she can fit into a tire.  she has a normal voice (not one that's super high, sugary sweet, and hisses out S's like a ssssssnake).  and she doesn't cry all the time, like someone i know...


plus, she does humorous stuff.















and she says humorous things.




she makes the entire show seem somewhat normal and restores my faith in the kind of womankind who apply for and go onto reality tv shows in order to find true love and get married.

also, i'm pretty sure she could kill tierra, my new arch-nemisis.


i would be lying if i didn't say that i generally view "the bachelor" as a battle royal between me (catherine) and dramatic, bratty, temper-tantrum-throwing, volatile, pushy, aggressive, pouty manhandlers (represented by tierra).  so far, catherine and i have won.

come on, sean.  we look great in a wedding dress.


somehow, i feel like my whole life's happiness is contingent on who sean picks as his wife...

1 comment:

  1. I'm rooting for Catherine too. I held out on the Bachelor a long time too but I've watched the last few seasons. It's a fun guilty pleasure.

    ReplyDelete